The aFe Control sway bar set was meticulously designed to cure the shortcomings of the C8 Corvette. With 3-way adjustability front and rear, you can easily dial in the handling balance and eliminate understeer. Body roll will be reduced, and sharpened steering response will help improve initial turn-in making it more agile and feel like a lighter car.
The rear aFe Control sway bar has 3-way adjustment. This allows the driver to dial in the front and rear roll resistance to achieve the desired handling bias.
Polyurethane Bushings and Billet Brackets
aFe Control includes low-deflection polyurethane bushings and premium 6061-T6 aluminum black anodized billet brackets. Brackets are equipped with grease fittings for easy maintenance.
- 35mm (1.375”) Rear Sway Bar, 3-Way Adjustment:
- 600 lbs/in (100% Stiffer than Stock Z51)
- 680 lbs/in (127% Stiffer than Stock Z51)
- 780 lbs/in (160% Stiffer than Stock Z51)
- CNC Bent, Lightweight 1026 DOM Steel Tubular Sway Bars
- CNC Machined Front Ends & Laser Cut Rear Sway Bar Ends
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Front & Rear Bushing Brackets with Grease Fittings
- 90A Durometer Polyurethane Bushings
- Durable Blue Powder Coat
- Direct Fit Installation Requires No Modifications
- Proudly Made in the USA